This week was better! I am feeling more energized and motivated, I hope this keeps up.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We accomplished this every day this week! And now that the lockdown is being eased somewhat in the UK...we have no excuse not to get this one in every day.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
The scale was not my friend this week, it went up to 228.5 (up 2.25 pounds, ugh.) It is really knuckle-down time for winning my healthy wage...we'll see how this goes!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
Still reading plenty of things not on my goals list. Still okay with that.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Still haven't worked up the gumption to do this one!
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Yeah, need to get back to this one, too. I have the time...just need the motivation to make the effort!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
Holy moly I am feeling good about our finances! It's amazing what a regular paycheck, a government stimulus, and the possibility of a grant (to help us buy a car) can do for the bank account.
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games