This week was better! I am feeling more energized and motivated, I hope this keeps up.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
The only day I didn't accomplish this was Saturday - whoops. I got so focused on getting the worship video done that before I knew it was dark out and we had missed our chance for a walk!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
I weighed in at 226.25! That's down 1.75 pounds from last week and almost at my lowest weight for the year. The goal is 210 by June 30th so I can win $535!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
I am still only reading fun mystery novels, but at least I'm reading again.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Seriously I want to do this one again.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Ugh, forgot this one again. I have the podcast downloaded. Does that count?
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
We are currently doing under 100g of carbs a day until we hit our healthy wage goals and I think this is what helped me finally break through the weird plateau I was in. We are probably going to wait and do this extra challenging level when we are in Wales!
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
Checkity check, check, check!
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
Add another one to the list! Last night I had a Zoom call with some friends from seminary - some of whom I hadn't seen or spoken to (other than on Facebook) in almost 10 years! Taylor ran some games for us, and while they weren't technically board games, I think it counts.