Time sure flies when you're having fun!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
Still keeping up with this one pretty easily as I get around town!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
Whoops, this got away from me this week and I didn't do any. I'll get back on it tomorrow!
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Gah, still didn't get to this one! I tie it in with the yoga so that's my excuse for this week...
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Haven't got there yet, but I will!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
I haven't practiced a dish yet...but Lidl had a creme brulee set for £5 so I know what dish I'm trying first!
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
I really think once things settle down a bit and I get in a routine I will be able to make time for this. I hope, anyway.
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games