Holy moly I feel like I am just sprinting into the rest of the year! I have hit the ground running with my new position and while I'm loving every minute, I also feel like I'm always behind! I am trying to keep up on my goals as best I can.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
This one is easy to keep up with as I run around town to meetings - often on my bike or walking!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
I got 2 done again this week. Doing pretty well!
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
Not sure when I'll have time to read any books again that aren't specifically for work...this goal might have been too ambitious for this year but I do think I will carry it into next year!
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Nope, didn't get to it this week. My aim is to do it on Friday mornings - my day off!
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Haven't got there yet, but I will!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
Oofta, my dream of time to write seems to keep evaporating...I will make it a priority someday!
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games