The weeks are passing quickly - I suppose it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
Checkity check! The weather around here has been lovely - already having plenty of crisp fall-like days!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
I got two yoga sessions in this week! This coming week I'm going for the full three. It is so nice to have a dedicated space for this.
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Done! Technically it fell a minute or two short as Joel came in to ask me a question right before I was done...but close enough.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Now that I'm finally getting in the swing of yoga and meditation I'm hoping I can get this one going back in the mix, too!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
We bought some pickled eggs at a car boot sale this week...but I haven't tried them quite yet!
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
I have high hopes I will start making a dent in this by the end of the month. I need to finish getting my study in order and get caught up on ministry work first!
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games