Well time seems to have gotten away from me there a wee bit. We left London for Wales and then all of a sudden almost three weeks have passed without an update! It has been an absolute whirlwind of a time moving into our manse, unpacking, buying a car, buying all the other things we need for our house, exploring the area, etc. etc. etc. All wonderful things, just a lot packed into a few weeks!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We've stuck to this one pretty well! Sometimes it's the bikes instead of walking but we've been moving every day.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
I have done yoga once since being here! I think this is the week I start getting up to 3 times. I have a yoga spot all prepped and ready!
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
My one time of yoga this week I also did a meditation afterward, yay!
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Still have podcasts downloaded and ready to go...still haven't listened to them yet.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
My office/study is starting to come together and it is going to be a good spot to write.
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
Steve visited our first few days in the house and we played our first ever game of REAL Dominion together! It was so much fun!