NEXT WEEK I'LL BE WRITING THIS UPDATE FROM WALES!!!
I'm just a little bit excited about that.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
I'll admit, I did not leave the house yesterday. I spent a good chunk of the day writing my sermon and it was HOTTTT outside.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
Gonna have my yoga spot in Wales so soon! I cannot wait!
4. Do a 20km walk
I am itching to get out in the Welsh countryside and go on long walks!
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Once I have my yoga spot I'll have a meditation spot, too!
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
I have tons of podcasts to catch up on.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
I'm looking forward to a lot of things about settling down, but getting to take this goal seriously again is top of the list. I am so ready for an office of my own!
19. Go on 20 free excursions
We went to the Natural History Museum on Thursday and it was fantastic! A little weird to have to wear masks, only walk one way through exhibits, etc, but well worth the visit.
20. Play 20 sessions of board games