Less than two weeks now until we move to Wales! I am getting so excited!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
Still going strong on this one! I gotta say, British weather gets a bad rap but I have no idea why - I LOVE it! It's the height of summer and while we get occasional hot days, the majority of them are in the mid-70's. And rain? What rain?! We are able to exercise outside every single day with no trouble.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
DONE! I am currently maintaining the loss I did to win the healthy wage (for reals got my $535 by the way!) and we play to start a new Healthy Wage and start losing again once we get settled in Wales.
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
Gonna have my yoga spot in Wales soon!
4. Do a 20km walk
I think I'll be able to knock this one out once we have the beautiful Welsh countryside to explore!
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
I promise I'll get back to this one when we get to Wales.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
Seriously cannot wait until I have an office space of my own to work in. This living room/dining room/office/garage (because we store our bikes in here, lol) combo is not working for me.
19. Go on 20 free excursions
Natural History Museum coming up this week! Complete with a dinosaur face mask!
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
Gonna have our game table in Wales and then Steve will be able to visit and we will knock this one out of the park!