Holy cow we are over halfway through the year now! 2020 sure has turned out a lot differently than I'm sure anyone expected, but for us, things continue to go pretty well. Only a little over 5 more weeks until we get to move to Wales and finally settle in for the next 5 years. I am so looking forward to it and seeing how some of these goals progress once we have that true stability!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We now have E-bikes and I am IN LOVE! We are able to explore so much more of the city than we could on foot and it is just so much fun to breeze around on my bike. So, some days we will be biking instead of walking and that's okay. For me, this goal is really about getting outside and moving for at least 20 minutes a day, so if that's on my bike instead of on my feet, it still counts!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
5.5 weeks until we move to Wales and I can set up a dedicated yoga spot!
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
Currently devouring more mystery books.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
I think I really need to just set a time that I do this every week. Right now, it's always kind of in the back of my mind to do but I never quite get around to it.
10. Visit 20 churches
Churches in England have opened up for private prayer and even some socially distanced worship services, but I think it will still be a while before I make any official visits.
11. Make the perfect steak at home
I'm planning to start tackling this one once I'm in Wales and have my kitchen set up!
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
See above about meditation - I just need to set a specific time aside. I think this will be easier once we are in Wales and I have a stable rhythm of life and work.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
I might jettison this one. I'm reaching my weight loss/health goals without it and let's be real, I love carbs.
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
I can't wait to do this one once I'm in my real kitchen!
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
Looking forward to tackling and catching up on this one when I have my home office all set up!
19. Go on 20 free excursions
Soooo looking forward to this one when the world starts opening back up. We'll have to see how much we can fit in before the end of the year.
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
In Wales, we will have all of our games, our game table, and hopefully, be able to have friends over so I'm looking forward to getting back to this one! We finally packed up our game of Dominion here because it was just gathering dust on a side table.