1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We had a couple of really hot days this week so we would just wait to walk later in the evening! I'm guessing we've been averaging at least two miles a day, maybe more.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
I DID IT! I hit 210.5 on the scale on Saturday and turned in my "proof" video to Healthy Wage! Once it's confirmed I will be $535 richer!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
7.5 weeks until we move to Wales and I can set up a dedicated yoga spot!
4. Do a 20km walk
I think I'm getting close to actually being able to do this one! 20 km is a little less than 12.5 miles. We walked about 8 on Saturday and it wasn't too bad! I think if we did 6 miles, took a break for a picnic lunch, and then did 6 miles home, I could get this one done!
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
Not sure this one will happen. I hate running. Why did I set this as a goal? LOL
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
Still reading...just for funsies. Mystery books are my jam right now.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Totally forgot about this one this week, whoops.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Still not getting around to it.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
0/20 Once we get to Wales and I get my kitchen set up I will be excited to get to work on this one!
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games