1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We've been walking for about an hour every evening. It is a lovely time to be out and about in the city!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
This morning I saw 216 on the scale! I am getting so close to the Healthy Wage goal of 210!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
I did one session of yoga this week and it felt really good after a long walk. I am so looking forward to having space where I can do yoga anytime I want. (Right now it takes a pretty serious rearranging of our living room to make space for it.)
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
I did this one this week! It was lovely.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
I still have a podcast downloaded...just need to listen to it!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
We've been doing low-er carb, but not quite this low carb. I just love carbs so much!
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games