We've got about 10 weeks left here in London and we are both getting antsy to move to Wales. As lovely as it is here...we are ready to truly settle down and settle in. (I mean, we are still sleeping on an air mattress here... haha.) I have a feeling I will have renewed energy to hit the rest of these goals once we have a real place and a real routine!
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
We are still hitting this one easily! Not gonna lie though, we are starting to get a little bored with walking just in our area - we've pretty much explored everything within walking distance so it's starting to get repetitive. Ah well, soon enough we'll have new places to explore in Wales!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
Holy moly, I did it! I weighed in at 218 this morning! This is officially the lowest weight I have been since sometime in 2007. Only 8 pounds to go by June 30th and I'll win $535 - it is totally happening! Also, I've set a new goal to be 135 by my 35th birthday (September 24, 2021.) I've mapped it all out and everything so I know it is doable!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
Didn't get any in this week...but I am starting to feel like I need it after all the long walks we've been doing!
4. Do a 20km walk
I have a feeling this one will be hard to reach this year...but also might totally be doable once we are in Wales? We will have some gorgeous countryside to explore!
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
I am reading...you can check out my updated list here, if you are curious. I'm adding a bunch of Black Lives Matter reading material to my "to read" list and bumping them to the top. I'm pretty sure I'll hit 60 books read this year but maybe not all in the categories I set out as goals, and that's okay.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
I don't know why I don't just get this one done.
10. Visit 20 churches
If churches open up before we leave London this one will be easy to do! I am itching to do some visits...but safety comes first, of course.
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games