This week was better! I am feeling more energized and motivated, I hope this keeps up.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
Done! We've actually been doing 2 walks most days now that we aren't limited. I love going out at dusk as it gives the city a whole new light!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
This morning the scale read 223 - down 2.25 pounds since last week! This next week will be the real test - I haven't been able to break through 220 for about a year now. Hopefully it's time! We've been walking extra and eating less because I just can't eat as much as I used to - I don't feel like I'm depriving myself at all!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
I actually did yoga once this week! Joel had the brilliant idea of taking the (rather thin) futon mattress and putting it on the ground so I could use it as a yoga mat. It was a smidge too thick but it worked well! He went for a run while I did yoga and we are now planning on doing this three times a week.
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games