This week was better! I am feeling more energized and motivated, I hope this keeps up.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
2. Win a Healthy Wage
The scale was definitely my friend this week! I weighed in at 225.25 - down over three pounds from last week and the lowest weight I've seen all year! The IF book I read this week suggested weighing daily and then taking averages at the end of the week. I think the accountability of writing down my weight every single day was very helpful! I've also been working really hard to pay attention to when I am full and to stop eating at the moment of satiety rather than feeling the need to finish whatever is on my plate. Also, lots of water!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
I counted an IF book in this category...a bit of a stretch but I'm gonna take it.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Still missing this one, ugh.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
I legit forgot about this one this week, lol.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
This one is actually officially accomplished! Wahoo!
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games