Weirdly, the days and week seem to be flying by even though we are on lockdown. Maybe because it feels so hard to just get done what I want to get done! I'm doing what I can on these goals, but also giving myself grace.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
The weather is starting to get gorgeous here (68 today!) so this one is pretty easy.
2. Win a Healthy Wage
The scale went down this week but not by nearly as much as I would like to see. I'm ready to get moving on this goal!
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
Still reading novels instead of working on these goals. Still okay with that.
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
I don't know what my mental block is on this one, it would be so helpful right now! But I haven't done it yet.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
Whoops, forgot this one this week.
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
Well if quarantine is good for one thing, it's giving me more time to play games! We played Dominion online with Steve on April 3rd and 4th, and have two more nights scheduled for this coming week!