Here's the scoop on how I'm doing on my list this week!
Life is still pretty much chaos as we are trying to squeeze in as much time as we can with family and friends so we are bouncing around the Midwest and schedules are constantly changing. My progress reflects that, and that's okay.
1. Walk 20 minutes a day
Yeah, this suffered again but it's all good. I have no doubt I'll easily pick it back up when we are back in the UK. After all, I'll be walking just about everywhere in London!
2. Win a Healthy Wage
I still haven't checked in with the scale but I'm feeling good and sticking to intermittent fasting so all is well. I'll get back focused on the scale moving down when we are back in the UK.
3. Do yoga 3x a week for 20 minutes a time
0/3 At this point I'm just pressing pause on this one till I'm back in the UK.
4. Do a 20km walk
5. Run 2 miles in under 20 minutes
6. Read/re-read 20 classic novels
7. Read 20 different theologians
8. Read 20 psychology books
9. Meditate for 20 minutes a week
Honestly, things are just so extra crazy here - staying different places every few days, trying to cram as much time in as I can with family and friends, I'm just going to pick this one back up when we return to real life.
10. Visit 20 churches
11. Make the perfect steak at home
12. Sew pockets into my thrift store dresses
13. Work on learning a foreign language 20 minutes a week
See above, it will come back when we are back in real life!
14. Try 20 new to me foods
15. For 20 consecutive days eat 20g of carbs or less
16. Practice 20 dishes for Come Dine with Me
17. Every single day set aside $20 towards savings and/or debt repayment
18. Spend 20 minutes a day (or 140 minutes/week) writing towards something to publish
19. Go on 20 free excursions
20. Play 20 sessions of board games
7/20 My covenant group (Sarah, Heather, Kendy) had a two-night retreat at Kendy's house and Heather brought tons of games to play - we did everything from dice games to strategy games to silly social games. It was a lot of fun!